Saturday, November 15, 2014

Looks Like and Sounds Like Poster for Behavior management

My district has asked us to post some kind of looks like and sounds like behavior poster. I made this one a while back.

Get it HERE.

Recently, a music teacher in my district said she had used a double barline and a rest for her looks like and sounds like poster and she had just written it on a piece of paper. I thought it was so clever that I made a poster to go with it. I think the kids will love it.  There is a double line one and a single line one in both 8 1/2 x 11 and 11 x 17 in case you, like me, have some classes that are in single lines and some that are in double lines. 


Get it FREE HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Love these cute little posters! Your blog and products are great! I have nominated you for a Leibster Award!
    http://emilyskodalymusic.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete