Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Music Around the World- Hannukah and Dreidels

I know I am behind this year, because Hannukah is already over, but I have wanted to for some time to do a dreidel song with my kids to expose them to something from a different culture.

I wrote out the dreidel song made a rhythm and solfa chart for it.


I bought dreidels in a bag of them on Amazon. 



If you are interested in purchasing my Around the world- Israel pack, you can get it HERE.


It includes:

  • Music for “I Have A Little Dreidel
  • Directions on how to play the Dreidel game
  • Fun facts about Hanukkah
  • Solfa and rhythm for the dreidel song
  • A promethean flipchart of the music and 2 more verses plus rhythm/solfa
  • I Have a Little Dreidel song sheet to use with recorder
  • jpeg files of the music and rhythm/solfa so you can make a smart board flipchart
  • An Israel poster with a map and pictures of items from the country

No comments:

Post a Comment