Monday, August 12, 2013

All About Me Spotlight

I like to do a spotlight on my 6th graders, since they are the oldest in the school. It makes them feel special. I made a new spotlight paper for this year.

 Get it here.

I have the students fill it out in the first few days of school. Then I will spotlight one student every time the class comes. I have a jar with a small treat for the student I spotlight. I read things about the student and the other students guess. You could use it for any grade, but I just use it for my oldest kids.

4 comments:

  1. Please send me the All About Me poster. Your ideas are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please put your e-mail address in comments and I will erase it once I have gotten it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I e-mailed it to you. I hope you got it and enjoy!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete